Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for a Director of Regeneration on a temporary contract for six months. Our client are looking for an experienced candidate to evaluate their existing commercial stock, and ensured all are maximised in terms of efficiency and profitability.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is £650.00 – £750.00 per day, inside of IR35.
The ideal candidate will have local authority experience, as well as land acquisition knowledge.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the lead of a local authority’s regeneration strategy to ensure the best possible development for citizens
* Scope and successfully procure the most effective vehicle for commercial regeneration
* Ensure all levels of regeneration deliver a safe and effective transformation
* Secure value for money when working with contractors and planning committees
* Report findings back to the Chief Executive and ensure a multi-agency approach to reports
* Develop and maintain partnerships with external organizations
* Evaluate competing budgetary and service priorities and ensure services and coordinated to maximize efficiency and ensure value for money in line with political priorities
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts by emailing email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details