Our client, based in Kent, is currently recruiting for a Digital Engagement Lead on a fixed term contract for one year. Our client is proud to foster a culture where talented individuals are supported to do their best work.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for this position is £27,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate and have experience of planning and delivering digital engagement programmes and initiatives.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Contribute to the production of a Digital Engagement Strategy for the organisation by producing a plan to tackle digital engagement challenges in our customer interactions
* Develop and implement a SMART digital engagement programme which aims to break down barriers to digital exclusion by eﬀectively engaging with individuals, groups and partner organisations
* Support the delivery of digital engagement opportunities via a range of opportunities in partnership with internal staﬀ, external agencies and stakeholders
* Identify potential opportunities for provision of services via funding partnerships and initiatives relating to digital inclusion with relevant agencies and in-kind service delivery
* Recruit, develop and supervise a robust team of volunteer digital champions to support the digital engagement objectives, ensuring they receive the necessary induction to their roles
* Produce regular detailed reports on the activity and eﬀectiveness of our digital engagement across the organisation, recommending changes where necessary
* Experience of training and coaching communities to develop digital literacy skills and abilities
* A minimum of five GCSEs A*- C or equivalent, including English and Maths
* Clear presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate technology and answer difficult questions from large groups
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Emily Crisp or Alex Dale on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Digital Engagement; IT; Customer Engagement; Communications;
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details