Our client, based in Norfolk, is currently recruiting for a Development Surveyor on a 2 year Fixed Term contract. They are a forward thinking organisation at the fourth front of driving economic growth.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The Salary is £46,000 plus a Car allowance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role, be MRICS accredited and hold a full UK driving license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Site evaluations including planning, technical and legal issues
* Creating strong, effective relationships with existing clients and other potential sources of business on behalf of the firm
* Preparing fee proposals and assisting in the preparation of marketing advice and strategies
* Providing professional advice surrounding strategic land agreements
* Obtaining and analysing offers
* Drafting heads of terms, liaising with solicitors to ensure sales complete within agreed timescales
* Negotiating with developers and landowners on options, restrictive covenants, uplift clauses etc.
* Coordinating business development activities to grow our business in the region
* Projects include retail parks
* Be MRICS accredited
* Have experience within a similar role
* Full UK driving license
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Megan Hughes on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details