Our client, based in Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for a Development Manager on a permanent basis.
The position is due to start in January on a full time basis. The salary for this position is £49,500 with an additional £2,000 car allowance.
The ideal candidate must have experience within a similar role.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Manage, motivate, support and develop a team of project managers to ensure that objectives and development targets are met
* Assist in acquiring and developing large-scale strategic sites for residential development for a variety of tenures
* Appoint the appropriate project team consultants and instruct relevant surveys
* Ensure sound financial planning and forecasting controls are adhered to
* Commission and liaise with developers, landowners, land agents, consultants, solicitors, contractors and Local Authorities to acquire and develop sites
* Undertake day to day project management, including corrective action where necessary, and feedback the progress of individual schemes
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Neighbourhoods and Investment regarding the mix, specification, design, selling prices, rental values and costs
* Good standard of general education to Degree level
* A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CIH, RICS, RIBA, etc)
For further information on the position, please contact Roshanne Rid or Tom Campbell on 0113-816 0098 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Development Manager; Development Project Manager; Acquisition; Section 106; Social Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details