Our client, based in South Wales, is currently recruiting for a Development Clerk of Works on a temporary contract for six months. Our client has a number of new development opportunities, and are seeking a candidate with experience within a local authority or housing association.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have local authority experience and hold a Full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Review drawings and specifications to ensure all works fall in line with pre-agreed design briefs
* Inspect properties at all stages of construction
* Carry out weekly meetings and inspections on site
* Monitor and report on all aspects on health and safety on site
* Provide weekly reports to development teams to update on progress on site, labour, material requirements, weather conditions
* Monitor the quality of materials and workmanship on site
* Deliver detailed reports including photographs
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Local authority experience
Report writing experience
37 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Clerk of works; development; Social Housing
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details