Our client, based in South Wales is currently recruiting for a Data Performance Officer on a temporary contract which could last up to six months. Our client are looking to add someone with experience in data handling and analysis to their team, and are willing to take candidates from a variety of backgrounds.
The role is largely home working, however there will be the occasional requirement to attend the office.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Data Analysis and presenting their findings.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Collect data for all departments within a Housing Association including from Property Teams, Housing, HR and so on
* Create monthly reports on the performance of all departments as a reflection of the data, and present this to senior leadership team
* Analyse data and present conclusions and finding to leadership, and discuss where improvements can be made
* Engage constructively with managers and other colleagues across the organisation to embed good practice in data and performance
management, and resolve barriers to strong data integrity;
* Work collaboratively with colleagues to improve data management and reporting processes
* Take lead responsibility for the performance reporting calendar, including scheduling and communication of key tasks in support of
Board and Leadership Team reporting
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details