Our client, an expanding academy trust based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Trust Data Officer to join their team on a permanent contract.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis (Monday – Friday, 8.00/9.00am – 4.00/5.00pm, 37 hours). The salary is £27,000 – £31,400 per annum based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Under the direction of the Data Systems Manager analysing trust data, liaising with academy staff to ensure month end timetable is adhered to, and explanations obtained to support data output
* Conducting periodic assurance reviews on data position, sustainability, regularity and propriety within member academies, including ad-hoc reviews or investigations as required by trustees or COO
* Monitoring internal controls within the Trust and individual academies, including liaison with the auditors and overseeing implementation of recommendations
* Keeping under review the cross-trust data systems in use and propose improvements
* Providing advice on finance-related issues, including reporting and procurement – this will include supporting the generation of procurement savings
* Collating, assessing and reporting on school benchmarking data across the Trust and, where appropriate, to compare with other academies
* Building a relationship with academy schools’ data leads and working with the Data Systems Manager to hold them accountable for delivery within their agreed budgets
* Delivering training as necessary to ensure academies can self-monitor
The successful candidate must have experience of working in the Education sector, be proficient in MIS systems, SIMS and data reporting, and have undertaken a similar role previously.
For further information on the position, please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details