Our client, based in Greater Manchester, is currently recruiting for two Customer Service Officers on a temporary ongoing contract, with the opportunity to go permanent. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate is negotiable dependent upon experience for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity at an organisation which offers excellent career support and development opportunities and has a superb reputation.
This organisation based in Greater Manchester are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Liaising with customers directly through a variety of channels including phone and email
* Ensuring excellent service delivery whilst maintaining service levels and standards
* Responsibility for resolving each enquiry to a satisfactory outcome as efficiently and effectively as possible
* Inputting, collating and recording customer information accurately using a variety of IT systems
* Handling high volume of inbound repairs queries
* Dealing with any complaints and queries from tenants in a calm and professional manner
* Coordinating emergency repairs and reporting/recording any faults
* Updating incident logs and booking appointments for repairs into the diary
The successful candidate must hold experience within Social Housing in at least one of the following: contact centre experience, reception experience, repairs administrator/planning experience.
For further information on the position, please contact Lee Matravers or Molly Haley on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Housing Association; Customer services; Contact centre; Repairs Administrator; Reception