Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator on a temporary contract for three months with the strong possibility of a permanent contract. Our client is a leading housing regeneration specialist, with award winning customer service as a five star house builder.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a proven work experience of working in a busy customer service environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Taking incoming calls from private residential customers regarding any maintenance issues with their new homes
* Diagnosing issues on first call and logging all information correctly
* Raising instructions to contractors to promptly deal with issues
* Processing defect lists from the Site Team and inputting data onto the internal database
* Undertaking diary management of internal technicians and maintaining regular contact with contractors to ensure works are completed within schedule
* Raising and processing of invoices, plus any other general office administration such as filing, scanning and photocopying
* Full UK Driving License
* Administration experience
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Even Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details