Our client, based in Cardiff, is currently recruiting for a Part Time Customer Service Co-Ordinator on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is one of the biggest house builders in Wales and are currently expanding throughout Wales.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of data entry
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Taking incoming calls from private residential customers regarding any maintenance issues with their new homes
* Diagnosing issues on first call and logging all information correctly
* Raising instructions to contractors to promptly deal with issues
* Liaising with NHBC where properties fall out of warranty
* Undertaking diary management of internal technicians and maintaining regular contact with contractors to ensure works are completed within schedule
* Raising and processing of invoices, plus any other general office administration such as filing, scanning and photocopying
* Participate in the management of the company’s Social Media accounts, including Twitter and Facebook
* Customer Service experience
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 02920-697 093 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.