Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Customer Repairs Advisor on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are looking for someone with strong system knowledge and experience to join their growing team. The role will be fully home working.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a customer service capacity.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Handle incoming calls from tenants in regards to responsive repairs, and schedule in relevant repairs works
* Utilise Microsoft office functions
* Log call information for future enquiries
* Pass on call information to the Scheduling team
* Liaise with contractors and tenants
* Process invoices on behalf of the asset team
* Diagnose minor responsive maintenance issues over the phone
* Adhere to GDPR regulations at all time
Customer service experience
Rewards and Benefits:
• Home working
Opportunities to apply for permanent roles internally
37 hours per week
Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; Council; Scheduling; Repairs; Administration
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details