Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Corporate Building Surveyor on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are looking for a knowledgeable surveyor with recent experience working on non-domestic properties.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a HNC and a Full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To be responsible for the maintenance and building management of all non-housing properties
* Dealing with the planned maintenance and capital programme and reactive property maintenance requirements
* Undertaking the preparation of condition surveys to enable the implementation of the planned and cyclical maintenance programmes
* Ensure Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Registers are current for all properties
* Ensure that gas , electrical and water hygiene safety requirements are complied with
* Preparing plans for minor alterations to buildings using the Council’s CAD system
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Experience working on non-domestic properties
A HNC or similar
A Full UK Driving License
37 hours per week
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (Flexible hours on offer)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Local Authority; Surveying; HNC; Devon;
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details