Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a Corporate Asset Manager on a temporary contract for three to six months with the potential to go permanent. Our client is a highly reputable organisation, looking for an approachable and hard-working individual to join a dedicated asset management team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate of pay is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience at a management or supervisory level in an assets, buildings or facilities management role; and a relevant degree or equivalent level qualification in a construction or property related subject.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake the overall management of the Property Services Section providing motivation, leadership and effective supervision of the team
* Manage the condition of the corporate buildings and undertake programs of maintenance and improvement to ensure legal compliance is achieved
* Engage and consult with customers to develop improvements in service delivery, using a range of consultation techniques
* Following consultation with service customers, develop, formulate and implement programs of planned and cyclical maintenance
* Effectively manage and report on all areas of compliance including but not limited to asbestos, legionella, fire risk assessments, lift maintenance, electrical and gas safety
* Maintain a strategic overview of the organisation’s built assets and to develop innovative plans and policies to ensure that those assets support current and future needs
* Undertake risk assessments and ensure safe conditions of work under the Health and Safety at Work Act
* Ensure the on-site monitoring of contracts, including liaison with contractors, measurement of works on site, the preparation of valuations and the agreement of final accounts to ensure the delivery of the schemes, programs and projects are on time and within budget
* Experience at a management or supervisory level in an assets, buildings or facilities management role
* A relevant degree or equivalent level qualification in a construction or property related subject
For further information on the position, please contact Ailis Reilly or Will Simpson on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Buildings; assets; facilities management; management; supervisor; social housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details