Our client, based in West Sussex, is currently recruiting for a Contract Manager (Client Side) on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is client is proud to be an award winning local authority going through an exciting restructure.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a housing repairs and maintenance contract in a Social Housing environment.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing a contract for housing repairs and maintenance for the local authority social housing stock
* Drafting specifications utilising Schedule of Rates and identifying works required
* Carrying out pre and post property inspections to cross reference works carried out to specifications and appropriate Health & Safety and Building Regulations
* Liaising with external contractors and operatives to monitor performance
* Writing regular progress and case reports and set and monitor KPI reports for contractors and internal staff
* Directly line manage a team of three members of staff
* Must have access to vehicle
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Experience working within a social housing environment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ryan Geer or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org .
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing, Local Authority, Housing Repairs, Housing Maintenance, Contract Manager
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details