Our client, based in Cheshire, is currently recruiting for a Contact Services Advisor on a temporary contract for six months. Our client is a highly reputable organisation, looking for a passionate and hard-working individual to join the team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a contact centre, desirably within the social housing sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Liaising with customers directly through a variety of channels including phone, email, social media and webchat
* Act as first point of contact for tenants, dealing with any initial queries regarding income, ASB, lettings, repairs and general tenancy issues
* Answer all telephone enquiries, identify customer issues and implement solutions to ensure that all information is understood
* Raise repairs, update incident logs and book appointments for repairs into the diary
* Responsible for resolving each enquiry to a satisfactory outcome as efficiently and effectively as possible
* Inputting, collating and recording customer information accurately
* Handling high volume of inbound repairs queries
* Deal with some elements of administration/reception duties such as filing, paperwork, greeting customers
* Experience working in a contact centre
* Experience within the social housing sector is desirable
For further information on the position, please contact Amy Mackley or Elliot Cook on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details