Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Manager, Home Manager and Tenancy Manager all on a temporary basis for three – six months. Our client is proud to be provide various services to over 3000 properties within the District and have been awarded a Customer Service Excellence award three years running.
These positions are all due to start next week on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER – Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Be responsible for the management of a Contact Centre, overseeing call resolution and behaviour change
* Hold responsibility for recruitment, development and leadership of the Contact Centre team, being proactive to train, induct and monitor staff through a full programme of support and development
* Conduct effective 1:1, quarterly appraisals, team meetings, update sessions and completion of all associated paperwork including team minutes
* Arrange and publish the rota cover for the Contact Centre
* Review and update new and existing policies and procedures in line with legislation and best practice
* Monitor KPI monthly returns, responses and commentary and use them as tools to drive up customer satisfaction
HOME MANAGER – Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Train, induct and monitor Income Management Advisers, Welfare Support Officers, Housing Officers, Private Sector Leasing Officers and develop a full programme of training and development
* Conduct effective 1:1, quarterly appraisals, team meetings, update sessions and complete all associated paperwork including team minutes
* Be responsible for the management and delivery of tenancy changes including mutual exchanges, joint to sole, assignment, succession and fixed term tenancy management
* Oversee the void management process, working effectively with the Asset team to streamline and accelerate the void turnaround times
* Be responsible for the effective management of the sales and lettings inbox and queries including transfer of leases and solicitor responses
* Manage, respond, action, enquiries and queries in relation to shared ownership and leasehold sales
* Be responsible for KPI monthly returns and commentary for lettings, allocations, income and other welfare related KPIs and use them as tools to drive up customer satisfaction
TENANCY MANAGER – Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Hold responsibility for the Tenancy team to develop our all tenure approach to service delivery
* Train, induct and monitor Tenancy Sustainment Officers, Leasehold Scheme Officers and ASB Officers and to develop a full programme of training
* Conduct effective 1:1, quarterly appraisals, team meetings, update sessions and completed all associated paperwork including team minutes
* In conjunction with the Your Home Manager, maintained shared oversight and management of the lettings and allocations process including tenancy sign offs
* Undertake the effective management of the supported schemes, liaising with agencies and support staff as appropriate
* Be responsible for the review of ASB cases, monitoring, escalating, authorising action and solicitor involvement to progress cases
* Management of case referral process and management of workload of the ASB Officer
* Set budgets and manage and control of the budget for the service area
* Monitor KPI monthly returns and commentary and use them as tools to drive up customer satisfaction
* Basic DBS Check
* Access to a vehicle and a valid driving licence
For further information on the position, please contact Scott Simpson or Alex Dale on 01923-631 035 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.