Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is proud to be a registered charitable society and not-for-profit registered society under the Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, and boasts a tight-knit community within its ranks.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is set at £45,000 being offered.
The ideal candidate will have notable experience working within the Social Housing sector and hold either a gradIOSH or dipNEBOSH qualification, or industry equivalent.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Covering all aspects of Fire, Legionella, Asbestos, Electrical, Gas and Radon safety within both tenanted and void properties
* Managing a small team of administrative staff members
* Ensuring effective implementation of written documents in relation to social housing properties
* Assessing the performance, compliance and operational risks on behalf of the client and developing risk management strategies where necessary
* Identifying compliance issues and following up or investigating where required
* Preparing management reports regarding compliance operations and progress
* Liaising closely with teams on all aspects of Health & Safety to ensure safe systems of work are in place and are being adequately used
* Working within the social housing sectors
* Extensive and up to date knowledge of relevant Health & Safety policies
* gradIOSH, dipNEBOSH or industry equivalent qualification
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Nathan Purton on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Compliance; dipNEBOSH; gradIOISH; Social Housing; Health & Safety
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details