Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Complex Needs and Homelessness Service Manager to help provide a streamlined and smooth running service.
The position is a full time role and is mainly a 9-5 job. The salary for the role is £33,630 – £37,833 depending on experience.
You’ll have knowledge of the support needs of people with mental health difficulties and experience of delivering significant change within services. You’ll work in a value-based, person focused way and be able to develop and manage relationships with key partners. Having a background in supported housing, or a related field you will develop a strong performance culture.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Reporting to Senior Operations Manager, with four Team Managers reporting to you within a Homelessness, Mental Health and Complex Needs Service
* Ensuring that services and projects run effectively on a day to day basis, meeting targets as agreed with Local Authority Commissioners and the Senior Operations Manager
* Helping with negotiations with Commissioners and contract partners, attending strategic partnership meetings as required
* Supporting Team Managers to lead and manage their teams, ensuring effective team work and communications
* Ensuring management action is taken in the event of underperformance, non-compliance, or serious incidents in order to safeguard service users and colleagues
* Representing employer at external and operational and/or strategic meetings as agreed
* Being part of the Senior Manager On-call rota for out of hours support as required
* Monitoring service budgets, risk and resource management within set targets/objectives, and contribute to budget setting
* Adopting the values and principles of the organisation and within the staff code of conduct
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Andrew Golder or Tej Singh on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details