Our client, based in Cornwall, is currently recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Finance Analyst on a fixed term contract for six months. Our client is in the process of undergoing an amalgamation of several distinct organisations, which have evolved considerably within the local area.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of statistical and analytical skills and be comfortable designing and manipulating data models.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Participating in a key project to simplify frameworks across a group of several companies, underpinned by statistical analysis
* Undertaking detail reviews of external market place remuneration against benchmark roles
* Providing thorough analysis to the compensation landscape to determine current transferrable models
* Analyse the existing remuneration structure and benefits across the group and provide costed proposals for changes
* Providing costed models of transition including all tax implications and working collaboratively with HR and finance teams
* Demonstrable ability to share complex information to audiences with various levels of understanding, including Boards
* Identify fit for purpose variable recognition models to reward superior performance
* High level statistical analytical skills involving regression and correlations
* Advanced Excel level with the ability to manipulate and present data
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Win Banh or Thomas Gill on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: COMPENSATION, FINANCIAL ANALYST, FINANCE
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details