Our client, based in Bristol, is currently recruiting for a Claims Officer on a permanent basis. Our client is at the forefront of their Industry, being the second largest operator for their sector within Europe, employing over 75,000 individuals.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a customer service background.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Issue and process transit claims for loss or damage through to settlement or repudiation in line with the Terms & Conditions of carriage
* Support and assist internal and external customers with any queries, post settlement and repudiation
* Issue customers with new claims requests
* Validate submitted claims to the point of approval for payment or rejection ensuring all investigations have been completed and supporting documentation provided
* Update in-house systems with all actions taken for audit purposes
* Respond to customer correspondence promptly and accurately and to check liability and timescales against T’s and C’s
* To identify recurring problems of loss or damage and alert the appropriate parties to assist with investigation and resolution
* Confident with dealing with in-bound calls
* Good communication skills
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Win Banh on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: CLAIMS, CREDIT CONTROL
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details