Our client, an independent Social Housing provider, is currently recruiting for a Carpenter on a two month temporary contract in South Gloucestershire. The job is due to start immediately and will be for 37 hours per week. The hourly rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to:
* Complete all aspects of first and second fixes of carpentry maintenance and installation work on occupied social housing properties
* Assess and inspect work required to be completed in line with the organization and decent homes standards
* Complete all aspects of Carpentry work within the required time allocation using schedule of rates
* Undertake the following aspects of carpentry (maintenance and repair): Floor and floor joists, Interior doors, external doors and windows, Kitchen units and worktops, Handrails, architrave and skirting boards, Stairs, fencing and Gates, Locks and gaining access
* Maintaine a high level of customer service delivery at all times
The ideal candidate must have experience of working on domestic properties, have the ability to be self-sufficient and hold a full UK Driving License. For further information please contact Mike Hodgetts or Elliot Cook or email a copy of your CV to us.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.