Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for a Carpenter on a temporary contract for three months. Our client manages just under 4,000 properties and the organisation fosters a great atmosphere with a strong team ethos.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis, 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position. A van, tools, PPE, mobile phone and fuel card is provided for the role.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience within a similar or role or hold an NVQ Level 2 in Carpentry. The role requires a full UK Driver’s License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out responsive repairs on housing stock: occupied and void
* Attending jobs diarised by repairs team
* Fitting skirtings, architraves, worktops, internal doors etc.
* Completing approximately 8 – 10 jobs per day (please note this is dependent on the type of repair to be completed)
* Ensure all vehicle and equipment provided is taken care of and properly maintained
* Position is 80% stand alone and 20% buddied up
* OOH rota available if wanted
* UK Driver’s License
* Carpentry NVQ Level 2, or relevant experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact George Ellerby or Megan Hughes 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: NVQ Level 2; carpentry; woodwork; social housing; domestic; residential; reactive; voids
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details