Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for a Carpenter on a temporary contract for one month.
The position is due to start immediately on a part time basis working 14.5 hours per week. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To complete all aspects of first and second fixes of carpentry maintenance and installation work on both occupied and void domestic properties
* To assess and inspect work required to be completed in line with the organisation and decent homes standards
* To complete all aspects of Carpentry work within the required time allocation
* To undertake the following aspects of carpentry (maintenance and repair): Floor and floor joists, Interior doors, external doors and windows, Kitchen units and worktops, Handrails, architrave and skirting boards, Stairs, fencing and Gates, Locks and gaining access
* To maintain a high level of customer service delivery at all times
* Responsibility for the control and safe keeping of company vehicle, tools and equipment supplied by the organisation; ensuring that they are kept in a well maintained condition
For further information on the position, please contact Megan Hughes or Tom Campbell on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Carpenter, Locksmith, Multi-trade Operative, Housing, Council, Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details