Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Carpenter on a two month ongoing contract. Our client is one of the biggest housing providers in the South West and are proud to provide quality, affordable housing.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Housing sector and have a full UK Drivers’ License.
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Carry out responsive and minor carpentry works on Domestic Social Housing properties
* Deliver minor work repairs and upgrades including skirting boards and hanging doors
* Assist in larger carpentry projects including replacing work tops, fitting fences and fitting kitchen units
* Undertake ad hoc trades work including plumbing and plastering
* Access to their own van/ transport
* Experienced within the Housing Sector
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.