Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer on a permanent basis. In addition to a competitive salary many benefits are on offer including 25 days annual leave that increases after 5 years of service, flexible working arrangements and career development – soft skills courses, training and professional qualifications are widely available and offered.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Business or Computer Science related disciplines and had relevant training and/or qualifications in Microsoft SSMS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and development techniques.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Build and support integration, ETL and BI solutions that meet the organisations strategic objectives
* Manage reporting and analytics platform(s) to ensure scheduled jobs run successfully, and analytics data aligns to business requirements
* Manage data feeds and ensure platforms are tunes for optimal performance
* Engage between both internal and external stakeholders and technical colleagues to deliver technology-enabled business solutions and innovation projects that add sustained value
* Contribute to and deliver work in accordance with development, configuration management, testing and change control standards
* Implement, monitor and maintain security standards in line with company policies and industry best practice
* Advanced knowledge of SQL, ideally in various flavours e.g. SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
* Experience in designing and implementing data warehouses and ETL processes using SSMS, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
* Knowledge of database optimisation best practises in a Microsoft SQL Server environment, including data warehouse performance optimisation
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Fort or Will Simpson on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Business Intelligence; Developer; SQL; SSRS; Data