Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on a temporary contract for six months. Our Client is looking for a proficient Business Analyst to assist with a number of projects relating to business reporting and an asset system and process review.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The daily rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working within the Prince2 methodologies and a Prince2 Foundation/Practitioner certification, however there is a degree of flexibility.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with internal customers to understand their needs in depth, challenging perceived needs to identify true business drivers and requirements
* Identifying all stakeholders relating to change requests and ensure all are engaged with to gather relevant data to inform requirements
* Analysing and documenting the ‘as-is’ position, performing GAP analysis and defining the intended ‘to-be’ state
* Ensuring new technologies are utilised to their fullest potential, re-engineering business processes to drive best value
* Supporting internal customers to develop initial change requests and production of business cases, including detailed cost benefit analysis
* Participating and assisting with the lessons learnt process
* Demonstrable knowledge & experience of business analysis tools, including but not limited to, as-is and to-be process mapping, GAP analysis and use cases
* Knowledge of project management techniques
* Demonstrable experience working with Prince2 methodology environments
For further information on the position, please contact Adam Cragg or Tom Fort on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Agile; Project Management; Waterfall; Asset Management; PM; Programme Management; PMO
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details