Our client, based in Essex, is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor (Responsive) on a temporary contract for two months. Our client is proud to have a gold accreditation with Investors in People.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have experience of reactive maintenance in the social housing sector and access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake pre and post-inspections of social housing properties to ensure the quality of repair works meets expected standards
* Ensure properties are maintained and improved to the required standards, within authorised budgets and agreed timescales
* Deal with tenants in a professional manor ensuring that an excellent customer service is delivered at all times
* Liaise with contractors to ensure that works are carried out to specifications
* Ensure that Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
* Chartered membership or HNC/HND qualification
* Minimum three years’ experience within the sector
For further information on the position, please contact Ben Gilbert or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.