Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor (Junior) on a permanent basis. The client is a leading university in the Hampshire area and has recently been shortlisted for the Times Higher Education University of the year.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is between £28,331 – £33,797 dependent on experience based.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the higher education or local government sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Undertake the programming and scheduling of the Estates buildings and facilities Condition and Operational efficiency surveys
* Develop priorities and budget costs for immediate identified requirements and planned future projects and works from surveys
* Undertake the day to day inputting and subsequent development of the Estates forward maintenance register
* Liaison with staff and colleagues across the University as necessary ensuring consultation and correct procedures for project implementation and health and safety are followed at all times
* Project Management of delegated projects from concept, through construction, handover and into use
* On post report completion, schedule reviews with the Maintenance Department, Issue urgent works dockets, review with Head of Projects and Estate Management future maintenance and projects work requirements emanating from surveys
* Minimum two years’ post graduate experience
* experience working within higher education or local government sector
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ryan Geer or Sonny Butfoy or 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: University; Building Surveyor; Junior; Condition and Operational Efficiency; Survey; Estates
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details