Our client, based in Devon, is currently recruiting for a Building Survey on a temporary contract for three months. Our client are one of the largest Housing Providers in the South West, and are proud to provide excellent housing through the Devon and Cornwall region.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have Social Housing experience and hold a Full UK Drivers’ License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Inspecting, overseeing and diagnosing property defects for social housing properties around the Plymouth area
* Completing site inspections, and producing schedules and specifications of work
* Dealing with party wall issues, and legal matters
* Liaising with insurers regarding any damage caused by floods or fires
* Drawing up scopes of works with contractors
* Procuring specialist works from existing suppliers
* Obtaining quotes and undertaking full contact management
* Completing valuations, variations and signing off payments
Rewards and Benefits:
Working hours (add/delete as appropriate):
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Mike Hodgetts or Evan Yabsley on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveying; HNC; HND; Defects
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details