Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for a Building Quality Manager on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to provide housing across Dorset and Somerset, and are looking to add an experienced property professional to their team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a HND or equivalent, have Social Housing experience and access to their own vehicle.
Duties will include:
* Identify quality issues and investigate discrepancies within domestic properties and create specifications of work
* Review property compliance within domestic home built within the last 10 years, and ensuring they meet regulatory requirements
* Identify where remedial works are required to stay in line with regulatory requirements
* Assist in the creation of an asset management strategy and ensure all asset data is collated and recorded correctly
* Ensure a system is in place for projects completed by Development teams are able to be transferred to the Asset Management department
* Produce detailed reports for projects on site and in defects for the purpose of monitoring the quality and delivery
* Produce detailed specifications for tender and prepare contract documentation for contractor procurement
* Report on annual, quarterly and monthly financial targets and progress
* Ensure that activities are taking CDM Regulations in to account, and correct practice is taken following HHSRS violations
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social Housing; HND; HNC; Surveying; Inspections; Property; Health and Safety; HHSRS; CDM
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details