Our client, based in Oxfordshire, is currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to have won the Gold Standard from Investors in People twice in a row.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and hold a full UK driving license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out day to day responsive maintenance to residential properties, following tenant issues
* Specify and issue those repairs works necessary to bring them to a lettable standard
* Carrying out planned maintenance, including kitchens and bathrooms
* Assist with some compliance works, for example asbestos, gas and fire
* Conduct property inspections as required, diagnosing all building defects which includes structural large voids and planned works,
* Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the relevant Health and Safety Requirements
Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Expertise (delete as appropriate) required:
* Hold a full UK driving licence
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Campbell or Roshanne Rid on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Maintenance Surveyor; Reactive; Responsive; Planned; Compliance; Stock condition surveying; Surveyor; Building Surveyor; Social housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details