Our client, based in West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Bathroom Fitter initially on a 3 week temporary contract, however for the right candidate, this position may be ongoing. Our client is proud to have a CHAS accreditation and the company invests in training and providing opportunities for career progression at all levels.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have plumbing, bathroom fitting or wet room experience and access to their own van.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Fit bathrooms including the plumbing, tiling and plastering
* Work on a variety of projects covering social housing properties for numerous Housing Associations and Local authorities
* Complete general plumbing, tiling and plastering duties as and when required
* Average turn around for fitting a bathroom from 6 – 10 days
* Undertake repairs and maintenance plumbing duties
* Install bathroom panels
* NVQ level 2
* Plumbing, bathroom fitting or wet room experience
For further information on the position, please contact Megan Hughes or Will Simpson on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Multi-trade; wet rooms; plumbing; social housing; private sector
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details