Our client, based in Leicestershire is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on a Permanent contract, covering patches across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire. Our client is a FTSE 250 business and one of the UK’s leading housebuilding, regeneration and construction groups with revenues of £3.1 billion.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis (42.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm). The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and hold a full driving license.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Verify, quantify, and then bill for new developments and housing projects
* Create, verify, and authorise works orders sent to subcontractors
* Bill works completed by subcontractors, taking into account any client issued change notices
* Authorise payment to subcontractors and to re-code System
* Negotiate with clients regarding completed works and their costs
* Locate jobs and devise the most efficient route to complete works
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience within a similar role
* Full driving license
For further information on the position, please contact Tom Campbell or Megan Hughes on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: QS; housing; new build; Planned; Building
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details