Our client is a Housing Association based in Surrey, who are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. Our client is a silver accredited Investors in People, and is proud of its continuing diversity and inclusivity employer record.
The position is due to start this month, dependent on availability, on a full time basis. They are willing to pay a successful candidate up to £30,720.
The successful candidate will be AAT or a part qualified accountant.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Posting cash, cheques and housing benefits receipts promptly and accurately
* Ensuring rent accounts are up to date and accurate
* Calculating bad debt provision on a monthly basis
* Overseeing the Purchase Ledger function for Utilities, ensuring the accurate maintenance of the invoice log
* Preparing balance sheet reconciliation, having specific responsibility for the rent ledger
* AAT or P/Q ACCA or CIMA
For further information on the position, please contact Ehren Smith or Puja Ladva on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*