Our client, based in Cumbria, is currently recruiting for an Asset Team Leader on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to have a strong tenant and community emphasis with approximately 3000 properties.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have team management and contract management experience and will hold a full UK Driving License
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Leading and managing responsive repairs and void works activities ensuring jobs are achieved on time and to a high standard, within budgets and in accordance with policies and procedures
* Managing the day to day work of the Asset Management team with a range of quality control measures including: Contractors performance, site supervision and product evaluation
* Managing the delivery of contracts across the Asset Management service including procurement
* Setting up and implementing the new contracts and performance reporting systems, monitoring compliance and taking action where standards or performance falls below those outlined within contracts
* Working with the team to manage and monitor the budgets allocation across the Asset Management work streams, developing responsibilities for individual members within the team
* Ensuring that property surveys and option appraisals are carried out when required, and in conjunction with the Asset Manager establish and prioritise maintenance works and cyclical services as required
* Actively participating and leading in team meetings, line managements, appraisals, training and mandatory events
* Person Management
* Contract Management
* Delivering Contracts
* Responsive and Voids
For further information on the position, please contact Elliot Cook or Emily Reynolds on 0161-341 0147 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Surveying, Surveyor, Management, Planned, Reactive, Void, Cyclical, Contracts