Our client, based in Bedfordshire, is currently recruiting for an Asset Surveyor on a Permanent Contract. Our client is an innovative leading provider and developer of affordable housing and related services.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the role is £30,000 per annum plus a car allowance of £1,670.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable practical experience of surveying housing stock and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* To undertake surveys of domestic properties and associated assets
* Ensure the organisation has comprehensive and up to date asset data
* Determine the scope of any backlog or future works required
* Provide support to the asset and project teams helping to ensure delivery of a comprehensive, consistent and customer focused service
* The post holder will be required to independently travel to multiple sites across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire
* Be responsible for the effective collection of energy data and the assessment/SAP rating of the organisation’s stock as required
* Review any party wall/boundary enquiries and undertake party wall/boundary surveys as needed to protect the interests of the organisation and its customers
* The nature of the work will require the post holder to climb ladders to access the loft space
Qualifications (Essential / Desirable):
* GCE ‘A; level standard or equivalent (E)
* Studying for professional qualification in surveying/building discipline or professionally qualified to HNC level minimum or equivalent, or qualified by experience (E)
* Accredited HHSRS Assessor (D)
* Domestic Energy Assessor (D)
* P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings (D)
For further information on the position, please contact Ailis Reilly or Megan Hughes on 01923-631 012 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Maintenance Surveyor: Planned Surveyor: Building Surveyor: Repairs Surveyor: Stock Condition: Party Wall: Local Authority: Council: Housing
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details