Our client, based in South East London, is currently recruiting for an Asset Management & Lettings Co-Ordinator on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience with both repairs and lettings enquires.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as initial point of contact for the Asset Management Department, sorting incoming mail, processing cash/cheques, diary management, dealing with queries from stakeholders, in accordance with delegated authority from the Asset Management Director
* Produce Tenancy Agreements including liaison with Estate Agents and prospective tenants, ensuring that rent payments and deposits are properly calculated
* Deal with all aspects of a new tenancy, including production of schedules for fixtures and fittings, maintenance of the Deposit Protection Scheme
* Maintain a list of Contractors used on the commercial estate for maintenance refurbishment repairs and statutory checks
* Liaise with consultant Surveyors, Solicitors, Trustees, Board Members and Senior Managers, forging strong relationships in order to provide an excellent service to all stakeholders
* Keep all commercial property files up to date; initiate and implement rent reviews when due; maintain accurate details of all leases; lease breaks, lease renewals, lease expiry, rents and rent reviews and keep Finance informed of changes to commercial and residential properties
* Take thorough minutes, arrange meeting rooms and ensure agendas are completed and distributed
* Experience with repairs and lettings queries
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Grace Webb or Sonny Butfoy on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Asset; Lettings; Estates; Leaseholder; Commercial
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details