Our client, based in Gloucestershire, is currently recruiting for an Asset Maintenance Surveyor on a permanent contract. Our client are one of the UK’s largest Housing Associations, and are looking to add to their award winning maintenance department.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary for the role is £35,000 per annum, however this will rise to £36,921 per annum after 12 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on reactive maintenance, in particular within a Social Housing provider.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out planned maintenance surveys on domestic properties, including diagnosing the faults of complex issues
* Prepared detailed specifications of work and oversee the contractors delivery of work
* Ensure all work of contractors meets pre-agreed quality standards
* Ensure customers receive quality customer service throughout, and keep them updated on project progress
* Liaise with TLOs and third parties to deliver a fully comprehensive service
* Assist with reactive works where necessary
* Update in house databases following the completion of works
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Rewards and Benefits:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Ashley Guest or Mike Hodgetts on 0117-303 5102or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Social housing; surveying; maintenance; HNC; HND
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details