Our client is currently recruiting for an Asset Maintenance Surveyor on a four month contract, based in London. Our client is proud to be considered one of the largest Housing Provider’s across the country. The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The rate for the role is negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will hold a full UK Driving License and have at least two years’ experience working within social housing in a similar position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carry out surveys to properties, including diagnosing the cause of complex faults and failures. Prepare detailed specifications, and oversee the contractors’ delivery of works, managing quality, value and progress all in line with contract terms
* Ensure that customers receive an excellent service, are effectively consulted with and kept informed
* Ensure that services are provided in a way that keeps customers, colleagues and third parties safe, and complies with health and safety legislation and company H&S policies and procedures
* Effectively use and update the organisations systems, including the Asset Management, Management Information, Customer Relationship Management and Housing systems
* Provide information for regular reports and updates on progress in delivering the work allocated and on preparations for future works
Work with other surveyors, customer liaison officers, customer contact team etc. to ensure efficient ways of working are practiced and cross departmental cooperation results in improved service delivery
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
RICS/CIOB Level Qualification is desirable for the role
Knowledge within CDM and budgetary control
Experience with dealing with health and safety in the workplace
UK Driving License
35 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Sonny Butfoy or Ryan Geer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Asset, Maintenance, Surveyor, Social Housing, CDM
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details