Our client is currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Surveyor on a temporary contract for 6 weeks ongoing.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in the sector, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Conducting stock condition surveys on Social Housing units, including internals, externals and street surveys
* Identifying any HHSRS issues and hazards, taking appropriate action
* Recording all information and data on electronic handheld devices
* Liaising with and engaging with residents in regards to work carried out
* Achieving the required surveys per day based on relevant targets
* Working in accordance with changing legislations, as well as the organisations Health & Safety policies and procedures
Experience, skills, knowledge and expertise required:
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or Emily Reynolds on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Data Analysis, Technical Support, Social Housing, Capital Works
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details