Our client, an Environmental Services organisation, is currently recruiting for an Area Head of ER based in Central London on a permanent contract.
The position will be on a full time basis.
The successful candidate must have a car / a driving license, and have experience within employee relations.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Operate across all business streams to ensure first-class Employee Relations advice and support is delivered to the business
* Line manage two Senior ER Specialist and oversee the entirety of the ER Specialist model for the business
* Coaching and developing a team of Employee Relations Specialists in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver excellence and deliver first-class Employee Relations advice and support
* Building and developing relationships with internal and external contacts and Senior Managers in regional meetings
* Influencing the ER Specialists, Senior ER Specialists and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive employee relations
* Responsible for the escalation of all Trade Union related matters including pay negotiations, trade disputes and industrial relations management
* Working in conjunction with the Senior ER Specialists and ER Policy & Development Manager to support on complex ER relations issues including disciplinary and grievances relating to tribunal claims
* Full UK driving license/ a car
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact William Macdonald or Matthew Dyer on 0207-430 1284 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details