Our client, based in Central Birmingham, is currently recruiting for an Compliance Administrator on a temporary basis, for one month initially with potential extension. The organisation is driven by values of industry excellence and offers state-of-the-art working facilities.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have proven knowledge of Apprenticeship frameworks, and a background of compliance and auditing is desirable.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting a departmental project to compliance check and audit Apprenticeship files, including identifying missing and contradictory information and raising errors with management and apprentices
* Reviewing hard copy and electronic apprentice files, advising on programmes requirements and criteria and rectifying issues as required
* Liaising with and challenging apprentices and management on paperwork standards and programme progress
* Advising on the requirements and compliance issues surrounding Government funded training and skills learning
* Apprenticeship Legislation
* Auditing & Compliance
* Government Funded Training
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Katrina Nielsen or Laura McDonagh on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Apprenticeships; Compliance; Auditing; Training Frameworks
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details