Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for an Applications Manager. Our client is a large public sector organisation in the area undergoing a number of exciting projects.
The position is due to start immediately on a full-time basis. The role is a permanent role with a salary of £51,000.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role having extensive knowledge of the full lifecycle of applications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Leading a team of Applications Analysts, DBAs and Senior Analysts
* Hold responsibility for the Application Support knowledge base
* Control all aspects of business applications from an IT perspective, aligning applications and ensuring consistency throughout the company
* Work with IT Operations, Solutions Delivery and Infrastructure on projects to introduce new applications and functionality to the estate
* Hold responsibility for the Business Intelligence landscape and architecture moving forward
* Extensive experience of IT applications support and development
* Experience of developing or managing the development of applications and macros in the areas of Microsoft applications, VBA, and PowerShell
* Experience of managing the resolution of reporting and application incidents or problems within agreed OLAs
Please note that you require relevant experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Dom Barker or Alex Mitchell on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Business Systems, Applications, Management, Business Intelligence, SQL, VBA, Powershell
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*