Our client, based in Liverpool, is currently recruiting for an Applications Support Analyst on a permanent contract. They are looking for someone to provide software application support to users for various different software applications. The successful candidate will become an IT “expert” on the organisations systems in conjunction with their respective business partners.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is £25,000 – £28,000 per annum based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in this role, however this requirement can be flexible and is open to graduate applications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Administer the systems and their interfaces to the most recent released version of the software and wherever possible take responsibility for the upgrade and testing process
* To work with users and vendors to ensure all interfaces to the system are correctly specified and working effectively to meet business requirements
* Work closely with end-users to analyse their information needs and produce functional end-user specifications to a high standard and propose effective IT solutions
* Document the configuration and operational procedures associated with applications
* Undertake and assist in the acceptance testing of new upgrades / software patches prior to release to end users
* SQL, T-SQL
* Applications Support knowledge
For further information on the position, please contact Alex Mitchell or Adam Cragg on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Applications Support, SQL, T-SQL, SQL scripting
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details