Our client, based in Lincolnshire, is currently recruiting for an Allocations Officer on a temporary contract for an initial period of one month. Our client recognises that its people are their most valuable asset, that’s why they are committed to ensure that all of our staff members have a clear understanding of their role and how they contribute to the company.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assess applications to the Home finder Choice Based Lettings scheme
* Award customers priority in accordance with the organisations policy
* Identify applicants who are threatened with homelessness and refer onto relevant services
* Assess housing applications promptly, determining banding and medical priority request
* Greeting customers on reception and answering telephone calls
* Providing an exceptional level of customer service, and dealing with any questions or queries
* Liaise with others across the organisation and externally to meet customer needs and demands
* To identify, monitor and review customer needs and demands through regular feedback from customers and front line staff
* Housing background
* Exceptional customer service
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Emma Chamberlain on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to rbirbeck@jarsolutions.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.