Our client based in Essex is looking for an Allocations Officer.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing a customer focused, well informed, Housing Register/CBL scheme and Housing Options service to the public
* Working according to the organisations allocation policy to establish the type of property most suitable to applicants need
* Supporting customers through the Choice Based Lettings scheme from the initial completion of a housing application through to bidding
* Undertaking regular Choice Based Lettings scheme advice surgeries for the benefit of the wider local community
* Assisting vulnerable households to promote participation in the Choice Based Lettings scheme
* Contributing to the on-going development of the Council’s Choice Based Lettings scheme and special allocation schemes
If you are interested in this role please contact Robert Hibbs on 01923-631 035 or email email@example.com
James Andrews is acting as an Employment/Business agency in relation to this post.