Our client, based in Northamptonshire, is currently recruiting for an Allocations Officer on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The successful candidate must have experience within a similar background and have good customer facing skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assessing applications to the Home finder Choice Based Lettings scheme
* Awarding customer’s priority in accordance with the organisations policy
* Identifying applicants who are threatened with homelessness and refer onto relevant services
* Assessing housing applications promptly, determining banding and medical priority request
* Greeting customers on reception and answering telephone calls
* Providing an exceptional level of customer service, and dealing with any questions or queries
* Liaising with others across the organsisation and externally to meet customer needs and demands
* Identifying, monitoring and reviewing customer needs and demands through regular feedback from customers and front line staff
* Choice Based Lettings
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* Allocations Process
For further information on the position, please contact Rachel Birbeck or Connor Mason on 0116-268 5026 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Allocations, Social Housing, Choice Based Lettings, Housing Applications
(List all keywords that do not appear in your advert that you think people might search for in order to direct them towards this advert e.g.