Our client, based in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for an Allocations Assistant on a temporary contract for one month. Our highly reputable client is proud to provide services to over 40,000 households across the region.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate must have a number of years’ experience working in the sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for around 20 sign ups per week
* Prepare starter and tenancy packs
* Ensure all information is recorded onto the system
* Greeting tenants in the office to talk through the process
* Northgate experience is essential
* Sign Ups
For further information on the position, please contact Emma Chamberlain or Connor Mason on 0121-274 0087 or please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Sign Ups, Northgate, Social Housing