Our client, based in Dorset, is currently recruiting for an Administrator on a temporary contract for three months, with the potential to go permanent. Our client are one of the largest Housing Associations in the South West and are looking for an enthusiastic and professional administrator to join their growing team.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Microsoft Office programs including Excel and World.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Plan the diaries for the Electrical Maintenance Team and plan appointments
* Carry out general administrative support including raising purchase order numbers and raising jobs
* Take minutes in meetings with contractors
* Upload information to the in house database
* Liaise with tenants and contractors over the phone and deal with queries
* Experience using Microsoft office programs
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Evan Yabsley or George Ashby on 0117-303 5102 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.