Our client, based in South Manchester, is currently recruiting for an Administration Officer on a temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to have a platinum accreditation with Investors in People and provide various housing services to over 20,000 people.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing administrative support to a social housing repairs team which will include high volumes of data entry
* Receiving reports and invoices from sub-contractors and uploading this data into the Housing database
* Liaising with tenants to update them on their repair requests
* Chasing sub-contractors for updates on the progress of repairs
* Undertaking general administrative duties which may include scanning, filing and photocopying
* Data entry
* Speaking to customers
*Attention to detail
KEYWORDS: Administration, Data Entry
The successful candidate must have experience of customer services and data entry.
If you know of someone who might be interested in this position please pass on our contact details.
For further information on the above mentioned vacancy or to enquire about other suitable posts please contact Stephanie Beer or Elliot Cook on 0161-341 0147 or please reply to this email. For general email enquiries please email email@example.com
Recommend a friend or colleague and receive vouchers worth up to £50 EACH! Reply to this email for further information.
(Terms and conditions apply, see policy for full details.)